Thursday, June 12, 2008

Amazon Author Blog

Have you visited my Amazon Author Blog? If not, here's my Author Blog on my 'Guardian of Angels' Book page. Btw, Make the Kids Listen and Children Talk Like You are two topics covered up in my book 'Guardian of Angels'. Conversation, in part, is self expression. All at its best, conversation means pooling of information, the sharing of interests, the bringing together of ideas. Many children shy away from conversation. They find trouble starting a topic for conversation or either fail to keep the conversation going. The real trouble-shooting spot is children need to be talked to. Parents or teachers need to take time off to make the kids listen to them and they too, listen to what children wish to express.

Here's seven tips to help a child or adults to be a good conversationalist on my Amazon syndicated blog. Enjoy.

- ilaxi patel
Editor, www.kidsfreesouls.com
Newspaper for Kids with Resources for Parents and Teachers

No comments: