Friday, October 19, 2007

Carry on, Jeeves

P G Wodehouse was born on 15th October 1881 in Guildford, Surrey. Here's the Profile on the Literature pages and I am sure, you will like to read more in this section as I keep updating on this.

The first time I came across PGW, it was just at a local store - too many in the series and I casually picked up to find me with amusing reads. Yeah, I am talking of P G Wodehouse who is best known for his Jeeves and Wooster stories. He became a leading humorist with the characters of Bertie Wooster and his manservant Jeeves in the volume :The Man With Two Left Feet (1917), The Inimitable Jeeves (1923),Carry On, Jeeves (1925) - With a more than 90 widely read books and BBC TV series highly entertaining, this is the best book links you find on Kidsfreesouls.com.

- ilaxi patel
Editor, www.kidsfreesouls.com
Newspaper for Kids with Resources for Parents and Teachers
Author of : Guardian of Angels

No comments: