Tuesday, January 05, 2010

My mind is like a racing engine

Sherlock Holmes derived solution to the Mystery case of his Birth ! 6th January!

"My mind is like a racing engine, tearing itself to pieces because it is not connected up with the work for which it was built."
-Sherlock Holmes to Dr. Watson: The Man with the Twisted Lip.

Interesting? Mind functions like the racing engine all through the years and I completely am confused why does it have to tear to pieces! Always a mystery on how it works, I wonder, how mind races....but than, just now I read on New York Times related to Minds!

Well, read Sherlock Holmes and long to solve mystery cases? Find the Profile of Arthur Conan Doyle and solve Kidsfreesouls You be the Detective pages.
You may find the Google Doodle on google homepage with Sherlock theme or just check out the logos on their site. Enjoy.

- ilaxi patel
Editor, http://www.kidsfreesouls.com/
"Newspaper for kids

No comments: