Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas - I Believe!

Merry Christmas! As Santa brings bags of goodies, I hope he brings in peace and joy, eradicate poverty, banish hate and spread love, faith, peace and unity among humans - The need of the hour! And sure, we hope Santa brings in economy and environmental changes. Ah, but if only Santa could!

Faith is a light that dispels ignorance and darkness around. Faith is the hope that keeps you surfing on the waves on a sea of storms. Faith is love. Faith is grabbing the magical moments in life. Faith is deciding, daring, challenging and striving to reach the goals. Faith in whom we believe is intimacy & commitment to fulfill service towards mankind. Faith is trusting in tomorrow and dreaming God’s dream of a beautiful world with love, peace and joy to humanity. Like every Christmas, Kids Free souls offers a small prayer for all Kids FS Readers on this Christmas page and Here's I Believe:

I Believe!
I believe for every drop of rain that falls, A flower grows...
I believeI believe A candle glows....
I believeI believe For anyone who goes astray,
Someone will come to show the way.I Believe, I believe.
I believe That above the storm, The smallest prayer will still be heard,
I believeI believe That someone in the great somewhere, Hears every word...
I believeEvery time I hear a new born baby cry, or touch a leaf or see the sky,Then I know why.....I believe.


As I attend my midnight mass every year at the St. Xavier's Parish, I look forward for the same and hope you too have a great mass who believe the faith. You can even view online 'Live from Bethlehem' here. Click for Kidsfreesouls Christmas site here. Keep the Faith.

- ilaxi patel
Editor, www.kidsfreesouls.com
Newspaper for Kids

No comments: