Monday, March 31, 2008

100 posts with Toy Story Mania!

As I complete a 100 posts, here the 101....Last week-end, it has been a very busy schedule and two worlds apart - politics and children! Can you imagine a contrast working on different plane! Well, that's what we call - wonders of human brain. If you are interested in Politics, Current affairs or Global Issues, stay tuned here to what these Columnists have to say - the new pages I just added here.

Btw, I recently asked children, "After exams, what are you going to do?" A quick reply came, "I am going to Kashmir, I will go to Malaysia, I am going to Delhi, I am going to Abu, Singapore, Manali....and so on. When I was asked, I said, "I am going to add those extra stories in Fairy land, add worksheets to Grammar Fun and add pages for Kids:-) The reason is simple. I hate to go out during Summer time as it's getting too hot with the Global warming and environment shifts. And as such, at Swagat Holidays, we sell dreams, people turn to realities! Call on us for the best packages if you wish to travel anywhere in India.

And there, it's going to be Disney Magic behind the scenes for kids who love like adventure. Disneys latest 4 D attraction "Toy Story Mania" is getting debut in May. Characters from "Toy Story" and 11 other Pixar movies like "Finding Nemo," "Cars," "Ratatouille" and "A Bug's Life" are the stars of a new interactive parade at California Adventure with floats up to two stories high. Read more on this here on CNN.
- ilaxi patel
Editor, http://www.kidsfreesouls.com/
Newspaper for kids with resources for parents and teachers

No comments: