Monday, September 12, 2011

Kids Blogs - why make student blogs, tips and more..

WHY MAKE STUDENT BLOGS? | Blog Making Tips | Make a Blog

Swagat Children Library aims to Improve Student Literacy and Creativity. Always a step ahead in Creative Activities, with Technology shaping up lives of Children with Social Networking on a rise, I have opted for Student Blogs to help children to use Social Networking sites like 'Facebook' in a constructive way. My approach is to encourage and inspire children for 'Any time, Any where Learning' and enable learning and assistance outside of Swagat Library hours.

Times have changed and we need to motivate our children to use Internet positively and with moms/teachers, explore to boost knowledge sharing platform.Swagat Children get a chance to display their work to +190 countries through Kidsfreesouls Global Network.

Here is a glimpse into Blog Preparations that I conduct for my students. I am sure, this will help many parents and teachers to help children for preparation to new generation computing on the web. Do give me your feedback, drop in your comment mails or ask a question and I shall be pleased to hear from you. You may even explore Swagat Children Library Page and visit Kids Blogs. Enjoy.

- ilaxi patel

Newspaper for Kids
www.kidsfreesouls.com

No comments: