My Yamaha(2) - pic taken with Blackberry Pearl
How often we have anxiety when the day begins. Balancing home and work place. Most of our mood swings hurt not only ourselves but children around. This is when we are harsh and knowingly, unknowingly moods are reflected by our emotions, which involve around three mysterious factors – arousal, expression and experience. A bad mood can be hazardous. I just noticed my friend's son blew his head off in anger and landed up in hospital with heart pain!
Scientists say that chronically angry and hostile people may be more likely to develop heart disease. A 1995 study of over 1600 heart attack victims by Harvard University Researchers found that a single angry episode doubles your odds of having heart attack within next two hours!
So there - follow Kidsfreesouls tips and save yourself from anxiety and mood swings - stop children to be scary as your mood swings off in classroom or at home - children sure hate an abusive teacher or a nagging mom!
* Get enough sleep – Sleep Less & Live more but be sure to get recharged as sub optimal amounts of sleep can play havoc with out emotions. Mood swings causing trouble to control anger if you are tired and cranky. The brain cells weaken with fatigue and ‘off mood’ stinks bubbling depressive feelings
* Be Positive – Everything around us is essentially neutral; we impose the value, either positive or negative. Most of the time, a human mind impose negative thoughts, an insight that often ‘snaps’ out. Most of the fears do not turn true and those who fear generally bump into mood swings. The quick fix is simply to smile bad moods away. It becomes easier to conquer the mind and keeps you cool and relax.
* Keep in touch with Nature – Banish the blues as contact with nature is thought by many experts to contribute to optimal moods. Staying in full traffic is more tiring than taking a stroll in a garden. Set right the mood by enjoying nature – the sun, moon and the stars, the birds and the trees and all beauty around.
* Let there be Good food – Mood swings are often fuelled by neurotransmitters in the brain that are turned on and off by the food we eat or we don’t. Drinking tea or coffee with fewer intakes of food swings the mood as poor eating habits makes you cranky. Balanced food diet with limit intake of caffeine and sugar lowers the irritability. Dehydration can cause fatigue and hence, drinking six to eight glasses of water per day is must.
* Entertain yourself – Listen to good music to keep you in good spirits. Relax those brain cells with soft, melodious, meditative music. Listening to Rock and heavy metal blurs the mind cells.
* Be active & keep moving – A brisk walk for ten minutes boosts energy and reduces tension immediately. Engage in an activity that suits your taste especially when mood swings up and it disappears with diverted attention. Being active makes a big difference as laziness only sulks you down.
* Pinpoint the problem – Before you fret and fume over a problem, discover the problem itself ‘why did this happen’ , what is the course of action, and things would not seem bad. A solution will find its way as anxiety disappears making you clearly see the problem and deriving to solutions or just forget – Blast the problem!
You can find my Book 'Guardian of Angels' at Amazon.com and even get to read my Blog on Parenting. The book has some great tips of practical guidance and can be shipped anywhere you are in the world. Find reviews page on kidsfreesouls. Enjoy. (Read more on Ed Desk Blog )